Thursday 11 October 2012

Examinations

This new post talks about Mr Bean, when he's writing an exam, with his reactions.

First, at the start of the exam, he's very self-confident and he's waiting the exam with a little smile. But when he has the paper, he doesn't understand, he's shaking his head and his smile disappears. He's desperate, he's afraid of the paper and finally, he thinks that it's a joke.





 The paper is very terrifying








At the moment when he sees the back of the paper, he's surprised, gets annoyed and the end, cries like a baby.

During the exam, he's trying to copy from his partner. He's very happy when he successes, and he's irritated when his partner notices that he wants to copy from him, and when he failes. Finally, the despair takes him again and he's crying and calling his Mum.







Poor Mr Bean...








Towards the end of the exam, he finds a new paper in the envelope : first, he's irritated but quickly, he panics and feels stress. He wants to write many words in his paper, but it's the end of the exam and he can't.

This little movie was really fun but personnally, my reactions are very differents when I pass an exam.
When I have the paper of the exam, and I don't know answers, I try to not panic and keep calm. In general, I look around me to see how others people are and if they are afraid or desperate. If I'm afraid at the moment, I'm confident because others people are in the same situation! But especially, I don't cry, because it will be strange to cry in front of everybody!

See you!

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment