Tuesday 2 October 2012

Introduce myself

Hello!

In first, my name is... in those lyrics of this song. You will see, it's very easy:

"Roxanne
You don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night
"
"Roxanne" by The Police

I'm 22 years old and I'm studing French Literature in the Stendhal university.

Reading is my passion, and I have always a book in my bag.
               I like this book:                     or this book:                                        or this book:

and a lot of others books ! I love reading because with books, you can travel, live increadibles adventures, go to the space or to the oceans... You can make everything that you want, only by your imagination and the book's words. It's amazing : books are a real world.

But my life don't come down to books. I have many hobbies, for example:

or











In fact, I go to the cinema once a week, to see cartoons, action movies, romantics comedies, and I don't know... ghosts movies sometime... In brief, I like that.
The second pictures is cupcakes. Okay, it's tendency, we can see cupcakes all the time and everywhere... but I like cupcakes and every kind of cakes . I'm very gourmand and I appreciate food in general. Fortunately for me, my boyfriend is a perfect cook!

I hope you to appreciate my blog ! 

See you !

Rox

No comments:

Post a Comment