Tuesday 18 December 2012

From Hermes to his friend Hades

Dear Hades,

I know your sadness, my friend, and I understand you. I know that your separation with Persephone is terrible to you. I know that when she's not in Underworld with you, during Spring and Summer, you have a lot of doubts about her love and her fidelity.

But I would like to tell you, Hades, don’t be worried about your Persephone : even if you don’t see her, be sur about her feelings to you. Her sorrow is unconsolable, and Demeter her-self, her mother, doesn’t succeed to stop her tears. It’s very difficult to her to be divised between her mother and you.

Sometimes, she finds a little quiet in the Nature, thanks to flowers and animals which she likes very much. But her most beautiful smile appears when she pronounces your name. So, her eyes shines and her face is more gorgeous. When you will see her again, Hades, I promise you, the lady who will come back to you, will be the same Queen that you had left the last time.

I hope that those some words will be welcome to calm your pain.

Your friend,

Hermes.

No comments:

Post a Comment